Life cover is used both in a personal and corporate capacity and is primarily used to protect your surviving partner, family or business partners against financial loss.
Examples of Personal Cover
- Covering your family against the loss of an income
- Covering your mortgage and immediate expenses
In some cases cover can be arranged that your premiums will qualify for tax relief.
Examples of Company Life Cover
- Again covering any company debts such as bank loans or mortgages
- Insuring the live’s of key employees who are important to the financial well-being of your company
- Protecting shareholders and ensuring that the value of the shares are passed efficiently to their family.
Life Company via a company structure can be complicated so it’s important to get the right advice early on in the process as getting it wrong can be extremely expensive and have unintended consequences for the parties concerned.
Specialist Life Cover
We can also arrange cover for clients with previous or current health issues as we have access to specialist underwriters via the UK.